The Organic Bio-stimulant Foliar Spray
That works in three ways:
This helps plants to overcome stress caused by extreme cold, extreme heat, low light levels, dehydration, or draught.
This gives the plants a nitrogen boost which produces shiny, dark green leaves, especially in the initial growth stage. This greatly increases the photosynthetic capacity of the plant.
The Bio stimulant stimulates productivity, plant growth and absorption of minerals.
To obtain maximum benefits from the BioTabs product Boom Boom Foliar Spray, please read these guides:
Instructions for use:
Dissolve 5ml Boom Boom Spray in 1 litre of water.
For indoor use: Spray the plants until dripping wet with a solution of 5ml. per litre of water. Preferably do this just after the lights go on.
For outdoor use: Spray the plants early in the morning.
- Mother plants. Spray the plants 2 days before you make cuttings.
- Cuttings. Spray the cuttings two days after they are rooted.
- Changing pots. Spray the plants immediately after they are transplanted.
- Production plants. Spray the plants once during the growth period. Once a week, 1 of flowering and 2 of flowering.
- Stressed plants. Spray plants once and if necessary, repeat once more after 5 days.
DO NOT OVERDOSE!
BoomBoom Foliar Spray is absorbed very rapidly by the leaves. It begins to have an effect after only two hours.
Can be used with all brands and fertilizer programs: biological, bio-mineral or chemical. For soil, coco and hydroponics.
Prepared solution should be used within 6 hours.
After use, plant sprayer should be rinsed thoroughly with water.
BoomBoom Spray is safe for plants, animals and humans.
Store in cool, dry place, out of reach of children.
In accordance with EU regulation 889/2008, Boom Boom Foliar Spray may be used in organic farming.
Organic Matter: 45%
Organic Nitrogen (N): 5%
Soluble Peptides & Plant Amino Acids: 30%